Monday, October 26, 2009

So long, Surabaya

The Indonesian experience has come to an end. It was a good year, but also the time had come to leave the Sparkling City, Diamond of East Java, Paradise by the sea. Much thanks to all of our friends and the other various random people we met who helped make it a great year. Terima kasih banyak!

Sinead and I are now in Malaysia for about two weeks. She then heads back to England and I carry on to Bangkok for two weeks. Then, for me, it's Britain for a month, home for the holidays, then an extended period drinking beer and whiskey on my brother's couch while contemplating the future.

Sorry I haven't continued to be as frequent with the blog as when I started, but sometimes life gets in the way of typing about life.

For a fix of the life I've failed to keep you updated on, check out my friend's blog.

More photos will follow soon, possibly while I'm sitting on my friends' couch in Bangkok. Stay tuned; perhaps the adventures have only just begun....

No comments: